- Robust construction of TPR-CT Series Crash Test Road Blockers are designed for heavy duty operations and made out of heavy materials,
- High impact resistance that meets K12 level of DOS SD-STD-02.01 standards and IWA14-1:2013 certification,
- Position sensing and speed control with proximity limit sensors which immediately stop the motor operation at limit points. Slowing down at closing and opening limit points which provides a silent and low noise operation,
- The drive unit is hydraulic but in a case of power failure or in an emergency situation, road blocker can be controlled manually with the help of manual hand pump,
- Easy to install and maintain,
- Can be integrated with other access control systems easily.
STANDARD HPU: Hydraulic unit is specially designed for road blockers and bollards. The capacity of oil tank is 40 lt. There are manometer, manual hand pump, oil level and temperature indicator, direction control valve, tank cover, pressure setting, 5,5 kW electric motor in hydraulic system.
DC OPERATION (DCO): In case of power outage, 6 to 10 complete cycles without electricity can be performed by using the optional DCO. Switching between AC and DC power is provided seamlessly, thanks to high-end battery charger circuit. 24 VDC, 2.2 kW DC power pack, 2 x 12 VDC 50A Dry Type Non-maintenance battery. The capacity of oil tank is 100 lt.
EMERGENCY FAST OPERATION (EFO): In case of emergency, optional Emergency Fast Operation feature raises the road blocker to fully up position in less than 1 second, thanks to high-pressured accumulator. This feature is activated by the panic button on remote control keyboard or any external signal such as TP-HS Series Rising Arm Barrier’s crash detection. The capacity of oil tank is 100 lt.