TB-FLD series electromechanical arm barriers are widely used in low ceiling areas, these barrier systems designed for indoor areas and ideal solutions in order to provide secure access or traffic control. These barrier systems have a variety of usage areas such as parking lots, airports, government offices, military compounds, industrial areas, business centers, and many places that requires vehicle access control.
TB-FLD series arm barriers are designed to fulfill the latest requirements of industry and suitable for high flow traffics, intensive usage and harsh environmental conditions, thanks to their powerful mechanisms and electric motor drives.
Although the drive unit is electromechanical, in case of a power failure, it is possible for barrier system to be lifted and lowered manually.
Arm barriers can be integrated with other kinds of security access systems like tyre killers, road bollards, different kinds of barriers etc.
- Adjustable operation speed modes in 3 - 6 seconds according to arm length,
- 6 meters of maximum arm length,
- Thanks to its mechanical design, arm can be mounted in reverse direction,
- Easy to install, low maintenance cost,
- In case of power failure, manual opening and closing from the propeller located under the engine,
- The system can handle more than 7500+ movements per day,
- Have an aesthetic and elegant design,
- Can be integrated with other access control systems,
- Robust structure can resist to harsh environmental conditions.