TPB-EX series hydraulic road bollards are vehicle access control solutions in areas where frequent and heavy duty usage is necessary to provide high level of security. Hydraulic bollard system is specially designed to provide high resistance to impact forces. Thanks to powerful external hydraulic unit, it is an ideal choice for high frequency operations and heavy duty works. It is achieving high level of security while maintaining an aesthetic look.
Hydraulic bollards are widely used at high-security access applications and regulation of city traffic at entrance-exit points, military areas, industrial, governmental buildings, and streets that are closed to traffic in certain hours of the day.
During a power failure, it is designed to be controlled manually. Thanks to PLC controlled electronics, the raising-lowering operation can be achieved by card readers, remote control, on/off key switches, biometric readers, etc. Safety accessories like photocells, loop detectors, and other optional accessories like traffic lights, flashlights can be integrated into the system.
- External hydraulic power unit design,
- Heavy gauge cylinder, cover and underground case,
- Schneider PLC and best quality electronics that provide synchronised operations of grouped bollards with a single control cabinet,
- Thanks to modular case design, easy installation and maintenance,
- Smooth and silent operation with external hydraulic system,
- Suitable for intense usages at high frequency accessing, 10000 + movements per day,
- In case of a power failure, it is possible to control manually by hand pump,
- Optionally adjustable operation times and emergency fast operation mode,
- Aesthetic designs.